Terms and Conditions
You have found us at thebeddingscompany.com (our Website). We are Viscopro Sdn. Bhd. (1098422-D) – Suite 3-18, 3rd Floor, MKH Boulevard, Jalan Changkat, 43000 Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia. We are also known as our brand name “thebeddingscompany”. In these Terms and Conditions we also call ourselves “we”, “us” and refer to our rights, obligations and things as “Our/Our’s”. We call you, our website viewer and for some, customers, “You”.
These Terms and Conditions govern how we interact with you, our terms of sale for our products; and our commitment to you with regards to your privacy and your consumer rights.
Your access to and use of the service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these terms. These terms and conditions are applicable to all visitors, users and others including, but not limiting to vendors, merchants, contributors and/or browsers whom access or use our service. By accessing or using the service, you agree to be bound by these terms
The Terms and Conditions also set out our expectations on your conduct and obligations when visiting this website and purchasing products from us. This Website is intended for use by people residing in Malaysia. The statements made available on this Website do not apply outside Malaysia.
While you browse thebeddingscompany.com or send an email to thebeddingscompany, you are in direct communication with us electronically and thus will receive responses from us electronically in return. We communicates with all users via emails or postings on the website and/or social media platforms. You hereby agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other forms of communication we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Images of people, products and places on this website are either property of thebeddingscompany or our licensor. Unless otherwise noted, all contents included on this website (graphics, logo, text, design, photographs, video, button icons, digital brochures, images) are the property of thebeddingscompany or its licensor, partners or affiliates and are protected by Malaysian and international copyright laws. Any unauthorised use of any content or materials on this site is strictly prohibited and may violate copyright and trademark laws, and/or the laws of privacy, publicity and/or communications regulations and statutes.
Collection of Personal Information:
Please be informed that your personal data and other information provided in your registration or purchasing process will be recorded in thebeddingscompany’s database system. Personal data and information can include name, email address, contact number, shipping and billing address, password and IP address. However, financial transaction details including your credit card number, CVV number and card expiry date will only be collected by and disclosed to a third-party payment gateway, which indicates we do not have access to this area of information.
Uses of Personal Information:
Your mobile device’s IP address associated with your online activity on thebeddingscompany’s website will automatically be disclosed to us. The IP address can help us learn more about the user’s browser and operating system. We intend to send product promotion and/or update emails to customers by using the personal information provided on thebeddingscompany’s site.
Secure Storage of Personal Information:
It is our responsibility to ensure all personal information of our customers will not be misused, accessed, disclosed, abused, modified, destroyed, or transferred to other parties. Hence thebeddingscompany follows a set of security measures and the industry’s best practices to keep all information safe and secure. Credit card details provided through transaction or during the checkout process are encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with an AES-256 encryption. Despite all these, we can’t guarantee all transmission over the internet or electronic is completely secure. However, we are responsible to comply with all PCI-DSS requirements while implementing additional industry standards.
Your Access to and Control over Information:
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. All you need to do is contact us via the email address or contact number given on our site regarding:
- The type of data we have about you
- Changes or corrections of any data we have about you
- Deletion of any data we have about you
- Concerns you have about our use of your data.
Age of Consent:
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence. If you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence, you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
The mattresses are covered by a 10 years warranty, from the date of delivery and collection. This warranty is not transferable and covers only the original purchaser who continues to be the owner of the product.
This warranty covers:
- A visible indentation greater than 2.5cm. It is essential that the users have used the proper bed base support such as solid surface, non-spring foundation, or adjustable bed that is structurally capable to support the weight of the mattress and users. The weight of the user must not exceed 100KG on each side.
- Any physical flaw in the mattress that cause the material split or crack.
- Mattress cover damaged such as faulty zip upon receipt of the product.
This warranty does not cover:
- A normal increase in softness or hardness which does not affect the pressure relieving qualities of the mattress.
- Comfort preferences.
- Damaged associated with an improper use of cuts, burns, liquid damage or stains by the users or third party.
- Floor models or “DEMOS” sold at a discount.
- Zips on the cover unless faulty zip is found upon receipt of the product.
During the warranty period, transportation costs for delivering the replacement will be borne by the customer. In case an identical model or material is not available for a replacement, thebeddingscompany reserves the right to substitute a comparable model or material, and any price difference shall be borne by the customer. Repaired or replaced mattresses or mattress covers are subject to the same Warranty as the original mattress, such that its warranty term begins on the delivery / collection date of the original mattress that was purchased.
100 Nights Trial
Within 100 days of purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your mattress purchased from thebeddingscompany, let us know by sending an email to email@example.com and we’ll arrange for your mattress to be picked up from your residence. Once we have collected it and assessed the mattress to our satisfaction, your total payment to Viscopro Sdn. Bhd. will be refunded. Please note that by making a purchase you are also bound to the following conditions:
- To be eligible for a return, you must be a thebeddingscompany customer and have been sleeping on your mattress forat least30 days. It takes 3-4 weeks for your body to adjust to a new mattress, as such, we require you to try the mattress for at least 30 days before making a return request.
- If the mattress was not purchased from Viscopro Sdn. Bhd., it is not eligible for a return or a refund.
- To make a return request, send an email with your order number and reason of returning to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To complete your return request, we require a receipt or proof of purchase and for you to be available for the scheduled pickup time.
- If you are not reachable or do not respond to our attempts to contact you with regards to your return request after the 100 nights trial period, you are no longer eligible for a return.
- The 100-night trial is limited to one per household and cannot be used to exchange a mattress for another size. You are not eligible for a return if you have ordered the wrong size, want to change the size, upgrade or downgrade your mattress.
- If at least one of a particular product type is returned from an initial order, that customer or shipping address will not be eligible for additional trial periods on subsequent orders of that particular product (e.g. if you return a Supreme mattress, you will not be eligible for the applicable trial period on future Supreme Mattress or other mattress orders). This applies to all new orders from the same customer. Customers may be identified by customer name, delivery address, phone number, email address, or by any other means.
- If we have grounds to believe that you are returning the mattress for reasons other than because you’re genuinely dissatisfied with the product we reserve the right to refuse to accept the return, not give you a refund and reserve the right to refuse to sell our products to you in the future.
- If the mattress has been damaged or stained, you will not be granted a return or refund. The returned mattress must be in good condition, even though it will not be resold.
- The mattress must be wrapped up securely using its original plastic (or any other plastic that can serve the same purpose) in order to avoid the product from getting dirty or damaged during transportation. Failing this, thebeddingscompany will charge RM300 as a compensation fee (for cleaning and repairs purposes) which will be deducted promptly from the refund amount.
- Pick up address must be the same as delivery address and return is only valid in territories where thebeddingscompany sells and ships.
- If you are not at home at the moment that the pick-up is scheduled and our third party courier has to reschedule another visit, we will charge RM150 as a compensation fee which will be deducted promptly from the refund amount.
- If you pre-order a product due to product out-of-stock at the moment of the purchase, the 100 days count will start from shipping date.
You will receive the total refund within 3 to 14 working days upon the arrival of mattress at our warehouse. The steps to a product return are as follows:
- You must be a full paying customer. If you did not purchase your mattress you are not eligible for a return.
- Send an email to email@example.com by providing relevant information and reasons for returning. The information that must be included in the message is stated below:
- Full Name
- Contact number
- Order number
- A proof of purchase
- A clear photo of mattress condition
- Available pickup time
Shipping & Delivery
- We offer delivery right to your doorstep, and the delivery is free for all residents of Peninsular Malaysia.
- Delivery will be arranged in 3 to 5 working days between 9am to 6pm (delivery time depends on stock availability), provided that we receive full delivery information from you.
- thebeddingscompany’s products can be received within 7 days for residents within the area of Klang Valley.
- The delivery is handled by a third-party transporter through an arm’s length agreement. Upon purchasing thebeddingscompany’s product, you give consent to the acceptance of product delivery.
- If for any reason you are not able to accept delivery, kindly advise thebeddingscompany before the delivery is attempted.
- Delivery dates and times are entirely subjected to the availability and scheduling by the local transport service provider and not thebeddingscompany. Most of the time, local transporters will contact the customers after their purchase to arrange the time of delivery, however this is entirely dependent on the transport service provider’s decision.
- Deliveries to East Malaysia will take 7 to 14 business days when the item is in stock.
For further inquiries, check out our FAQs, or give us a call at +60 12-270 0567.