Terms and Conditions
You have found us at thebeddingscompany.com (our Website). We are Viscopro Sdn. Bhd. (1098422-D) – Suite 3-18, 3rd Floor, MKH Boulevard, Jalan Changkat, 43000 Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia. We are also known as our brand name “thebeddingscompany”. In these Terms and Conditions we also call ourselves “we”, “us” and refer to our rights, obligations and things as “Our/Our’s”. We call you, our website viewer and for some, customers, “You”.
These Terms and Conditions govern how we interact with you, our terms of sale for our products; and our commitment to you with regards to your privacy and your consumer rights.
Your access to and use of the service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these terms. These terms and conditions are applicable to all visitors, users and others including, but not limiting to vendors, merchants, contributors and/or browsers whom access or use our service. By accessing or using the service, you agree to be bound by these terms
The Terms and Conditions also set out our expectations on your conduct and obligations when visiting this website and purchasing products from us. This Website is intended for use by people residing in Malaysia. The statements made available on this Website do not apply outside Malaysia.
While you browse thebeddingscompany.com or send an email to thebeddingscompany, you are in direct communication with us electronically and thus will receive responses from us electronically in return. We communicates with all users via emails or postings on the website and/or social media platforms. You hereby agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other forms of communication we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Images of people, products and places on this website are either property of thebeddingscompany or our licensor. Unless otherwise noted, all contents included on this website (graphics, logo, text, design, photographs, video, button icons, digital brochures, images) are the property of thebeddingscompany or its licensor, partners or affiliates and are protected by Malaysian and international copyright laws. Any unauthorised use of any content or materials on this site is strictly prohibited and may violate copyright and trademark laws, and/or the laws of privacy, publicity and/or communications regulations and statutes.
100 Nights Trial
Within 100 days of purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your mattress purchased from thebeddingscompany, let us know by sending an email to email@example.com and we’ll arrange for your mattress to be picked up from your residence. Once we have collected it and assessed the mattress to our satisfaction, your total payment to Viscopro Sdn. Bhd. will be refunded. Please note that by making a purchase you are also bound to the following conditions:
- To be eligible for a return, you must be a thebeddingscompany customer and have been sleeping on your mattress forat least30 days. It takes 3-4 weeks for your body to adjust to a new mattress, as such, we require you to try the mattress for at least 30 days before making a return request.
- If the mattress was not purchased from Viscopro Sdn. Bhd., it is not eligible for a return or a refund.
- To make a return request, send an email with your order number and reason of returning to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To complete your return request, we require a receipt or proof of purchase and for you to be available for the scheduled pickup time.
- If you are not reachable or do not respond to our attempts to contact you with regards to your return request after the 100 nights trial period, you are no longer eligible for a return.
- The 100-night trial is limited to one per household and cannot be used to exchange a mattress for another size. You are not eligible for a return if you have ordered the wrong size, want to change the size, upgrade or downgrade your mattress.
- If at least one of a particular product type is returned from an initial order, that customer or shipping address will not be eligible for additional trial periods on subsequent orders of that particular product (e.g. if you return a Supreme mattress, you will not be eligible for the applicable trial period on future Supreme Mattress or other mattress orders). This applies to all new orders from the same customer. Customers may be identified by customer name, delivery address, phone number, email address, or by any other means.
- If we have grounds to believe that you are returning the mattress for reasons other than because you’re genuinely dissatisfied with the product we reserve the right to refuse to accept the return, not give you a refund and reserve the right to refuse to sell our products to you in the future.
- If the mattress has been damaged or stained, you will not be granted a return or refund. The returned mattress must be in good condition, even though it will not be resold.
- The mattress must be wrapped up securely using its original plastic (or any other plastic that can serve the same purpose) in order to avoid the product from getting dirty or damaged during transportation. Failing this, thebeddingscompany will charge RM300 as a compensation fee (for cleaning and repairs purposes) which will be deducted promptly from the refund amount.
- Pick up address must be the same as delivery address and return is only valid in territories where thebeddingscompany sells and ships.
- If you are not at home at the moment that the pick-up is scheduled and our third party courier has to reschedule another visit, we will charge RM150 as a compensation fee which will be deducted promptly from the refund amount.
- If you pre-order a product due to product out-of-stock at the moment of the purchase, the 100 days count will start from shipping date.
Shipping & Delivery
- We offer delivery right to your doorstep, and the delivery is free for all residents of Peninsular Malaysia.
- Delivery will be arranged in 3 to 5 working days between 9am to 6pm (delivery time depends on stock availability), provided that we receive full delivery information from you.
- thebeddingscompany’s products can be received within 7 days for residents within the area of Klang Valley.
- The delivery is handled by a third-party transporter through an arm’s length agreement. Upon purchasing thebeddingscompany’s product, you give consent to the acceptance of product delivery.
- If for any reason you are not able to accept delivery, kindly advise thebeddingscompany before the delivery is attempted.
- Delivery dates and times are entirely subjected to the availability and scheduling by the local transport service provider and not thebeddingscompany. Most of the time, local transporters will contact the customers after their purchase to arrange the time of delivery, however this is entirely dependent on the transport service provider’s decision.
- Deliveries to East Malaysia will take 7 to 14 business days when the item is in stock.
For further inquiries, check out our FAQs, or give us a call at +60 12-326 3060.